Meet Great Neck’s Orthodontist, Dr. Robert Lopatkin
“Orthodontics has allowed me to combine the three things I love in life – teaching, learning, and creating – into a career. In teaching orthodontics for over 30 years, I have also learned from my students. That rich environment helps me to create beautiful smiles for all our patients.”
After graduating with an applied math major/physics minor from Queens College, Dr. Lopatkin looked for a career that would also allow him the ability to interact with people to better their lives. Orthodontics does just that. He received his Dental degree at the University at Stony Brook, and his Orthodontic training at New York University College of dentistry in 1987. Soon after, he purchased a small practice in NYC Where he has practiced and has been delivering high quality orthodontic services for over 30 years. He lives on Long Island with his wife Susan, who is the Mayor of their village. He now is practicing in Roslyn’s old village much closer to home. In his free time, he loves biking, playing golf, photography and visiting his two daughters Stefanie and Allison.
Achieve the perfect smile at our orthodontic office in Great Neck!
If you’re looking for a way to improve your smile, consider visiting our orthodontic office in Great Neck. Our team of experts can help you achieve the perfect smile, whether you’re trying to fix minor issues or achieve the perfect smile for your unique facial features. We use the latest technologies and techniques to help you achieve the best possible results. So don’t wait – visit our office today and start enjoying the perfect smile!
Advanced Digital Orthodontics is your Great Neck, NY-based provider for Invisalign, ceramic braces, and Inbrace. We pride ourselves in providing the latest technologies and techniques to help you achieve the best possible results. So don’t wait – visit our office today and start enjoying the perfect smile!
Invisalign is the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, teens, and children. It uses a series of clear, removable aligners that are virtually invisible. And because they’re removable, you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They’re also more comfortable than metal braces and don’t require any metal or wires putting pressure on your teeth.
Ceramic braces are made of clear or tooth-colored brackets and are far less noticeable than metal braces. Because they blend in with your teeth, they’re a popular choice, especially with adults.
Inbrace is the latest innovation in orthodontic treatment. It is a system of clear braces that are placed behind your teeth so they are completely invisible. Inbrace is also the only system that uses patented Heat-Activated Wire Technology. This means that your treatment will be faster and more comfortable.
If you have sleep apnea, you may be at risk for high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. At Advanced Digital Orthodontics, we can treat your sleep apnea with a custom-made oral appliance. This appliance will help keep your airway open so you can breathe properly and get the rest you need.
Great Neck, Nassau County, New York Location
Nassau County is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. And it’s also a great place to get the orthodontic treatment you need. At Advanced Digital Orthodontics, we’re proud to serve the residents of Nassau County with the latest in orthodontic technology and care.
The Orthodontist You Need Is A Button Push Away
Whether you’re looking for Invisalign, ceramic braces, or Inbrace, we can help you achieve the perfect smile. So don’t wait – visit our office today and start enjoying the perfect smile!
Education & Experience
- B.A. – Queens College
- D.D.S. – State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Fellowship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – New York University
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Certified Harmony Lingual Braces Provider
- Diplomate of American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of New York State Dental Association
- Member of Queens County Dental Society
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Long Island Academy of Odontology
- Member of Northeast Society of Orthodontists
- Affiliate Member of Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine, Department of Orthodontics
- Clinical Assistant Professor at New York University College of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics
- Publication in The New York State Dental Journal for “Computerized Local Anesthetic Delivery vs. Traditional Syringe Technique. Subjective Pain Response.”
Contact our scheduling department today to make an appointment.
Make an appointment with Dr. Robert Lopatkin at Advanced Digital Orthodontics’s Great Neck, NY location by using our convenient online scheduling tool or by calling 1-516-402-1320.